From developer site:
For police officers or anyone that has a rotating schedule — Calendar/Schedule app, to view which squads work together and which squads have days off
Tap Menu–>Set Rotation Days to change schedules – supports any combination of custom text.. For instance, supports 3 squads, with repeating schedules of:
- 5 days on, 2 days off, then 5 days on, 3 days off
- 4 days on, then 2 days off
- … or make your own schedule
Tap on Settings–>Set Start Date to choose the first date of the repeating schedule.
Tap on Settings–>Set Highlight Text to automatically highlight a string in the calendar, examples:
- Enter ‘1’ to highlight squad 1
- Enter comma-separated for more than one, ie: ‘1/2,2/1’ to highlight when squads 1 & 2 both work day/night shifts.
Tap on a date to highlight a color for important dates, days off, court dates, paydays, birthdays, etc.
Tap on Set Rotation Days to customize the days to rotate (add, remove, move days around) to make the schedule exactly match your own
Load templates to get predefined schedules
Add notes for any day (Currently for iPhone only)
$1.99 (Google), $2.99 (Apple)
Download from Apple App Store
Download from Google Play
You must be logged in to post a comment.