Description taken from public sources. Read disclaimer.
From iTunes and Google Play
Be ready for an earthquake with Earthquake by American Red Cross. Get notified when an earthquake occurs, prepare your family and home, find help and let others know you are safe even if the power is out — a must have for anyone who lives in an earthquake-prone area or has loved ones who do.
- Step-by-step instructions let you know what to do even before/during/after an earthquake, even if no data connectivity.
- Get notified when an earthquake occurs with notifications generated by the United States Geological Survey (USGS).
- See the perceived shaking impact to your area or those of loved-ones.
- Let family and friends know you are okay with the customizable “I’m Safe” alert for Facebook, Twitter, email and text.
- Find open Red Cross shelters in your area when you need help.
- Stay safe when the lights are out with the Toolkit, including a strobe light, flashlight and audible alert functions.
- Prepare for the worst by learning how to assemble an emergency kit for your family in the event of power outage or evacuation.
- Empower your family to stay safe and remain calm in an emergency by learning how to make and practice an emergency plan.
- Earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your earthquake knowledge with interactive quizzes.
- See an illustrated history of earthquakes in your area.
- Know how to what to do about food and drinking water when your area has been impacted by floods and power outages.
Download from Apple App Store
Download from Google Play
Share your thoughts below.
You must be logged in to post a comment.