Description taken from public sources. Read disclaimer.
From the Developer’s Site
- Includes the latest up-to-date emergency information from the American Heart Association.
- Review first aid procedures anytime, anywhere. From your home, to your car, to the wilderness.
- Easy to learn, easy to use, right there when you need it.
- Manage your first aid kit checklist, to be sure you have what you need in an emergency.
- Save your medical information for quick retrieval. Look up your doctor or emergency contacts with a single click.
- Create a custom wallpaper that includes your medical information.
- Store your insurance information for easy access.
Pocket First Aid & CPR includes:
- Hundreds of pages with illustrations, including topics such as CPR, choking, bites, bruises, burns, seizures, diabetic emergencies, and more.
- High-quality and detailed videos, showing how to respond in critical first aid situations. Videos include choking, CPR, seizures, cuts and wounds, and more.
- All videos, articles and illustrations are stored on your iPhone or iPod Touch, so you can provide first aid even when out of cell phone range.
- Enter your loved one’s medical information on the My Info tab. For each individual, you can save doctors’ contact information, along with hospitals, emergency contacts, allergies, medications, and more. You can also save insurance information for quick access.
- As standards of treatment improve, Pocket First Aid & CPR will be updated to track those changes.
Download from Apple App Store
Download from Google Play
You must be logged in to post a comment.