Description taken from public sources. Read disclaimer.
From the Developer
- Drag and drop unit assignment
- Toggleable scene views—satellite, map or worksheet view
- Timestamps on every action
- PAR timers on each unit
- PAR Checklist
- Resources configurability
- Standard (2) and customizable checklists (unlimited)
TABLET COMMAND ALLOWS ICs TO:
- Email timestamped incident reports to themselves or their superiors directly from the fire ground
- Increase crew safety by recognizing crew fatigue or work-time status
- Improve a working IC’s mobility and dual-purpose on the fireground
- Assess overall incident status at a glance
- Confidently track elapsed time on the fireground
- Configure and customize an unlimited number of units
- Create and use customized checklists for any type of emergency. (Three basic checklists come pre-loaded.)
- Place resources on a satellite incident scene view (Especially useful for wildland.)
- Learn from past mistakes by recreating incidents step-by-step, even months after they happened
Tablet Command works well for fires, law enforcement events, hazardous materials, traffic accidents, or multi-casualty incidents.
Download from Apple App Store
You must be logged in to post a comment.