From the Developer
USPDHub is a two-way mobile communication apps developed exclusively for law enforcement privately branded to individual departments.
USPDHub Mobile App is a mobile app that provides the perfect way for communities and citizens to receive notifications of critical information immediately to a mobile device, as well as bulletins about missing persons, stolen vehicles, traffic incidents, etc. The USPDHub Mobile App allows citizens to easily submit tips (anonymously if desired), send comments, photos and place non-emergency calls to law enforcement departments with the touch of a button. THIS APP IS NOT FOR EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION OR EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES! IT IS NOT TO BE USED FOR SITUATIONS WHERE IMMEDIATE RESPONSE IS REQUIRED. ALWAYS DIAL 9-1-1 FOR AN EMERGENCY SITUATION.
Key Features Include:
• Receive Bulletins
• Receive Alert Push Notifications from the Agency
• Receive Agency Updates
• View Agency Calendar of Events
• Use One Touch Call to the Agency
• Send a CRIME TIP to the Agency (anonymously)
• Send a message to the Agency
• Send Photos
• Send your location to Agency
• Share with Facebook and Twitter
• Links to view Agency related information
• Maps to Agency locations
• Ability to take surveys and answer polls
• More settings to control the app
$1,699 / year
Download from Apple App Store
Download from Google Play
You must be logged in to post a comment.